some problems with CNI2

tumb1er

some problems with CNI2

Message par tumb1er » Dim 17 Mai 2020 18:54

Hello, i am from Belarus, sorry for my english))
i have laguna 2 ph1 and i have installed cni2, connect all sensors: safety belt, radio switch under the steering wheel, exterior sensor temperature, exit temperature to climate control. all working, but i have some problems:

first problem is that the radio does not correctly interpret the temperature outside the window. radio tape recorder incorrectly interprets the temperature outside the window and displays with a difference of ~ 17 degrees, that is, if it is +15 overboard, the display displays -2.

second problem: I want to get access to the system settings but asks for a four-digit code. "Please enter acces code to select a system function". where can i find it?

the third problem, although this is not even a problem, but my misunderstanding. I have a renault CAN CLIP, but I don’t understand whether the multimedia system should be displayed in the multiplex tree of the car and can I access the configuration of CNI2 settings through the Clip if I connect the CAN-H and CAN-L lines to the radio.

I read MR manuals but couldn’t find anything sensible there on these issues.
thanks in advance.
ozXPU-BMzwE.jpg
MEgNLOsfU9k.jpg

buron44

Re: some problems with CNI2

Message par buron44 » Dim 17 Mai 2020 23:28

Good evening,

the access code to the configuration menu is 4112

tumb1er

Re: some problems with CNI2

Message par tumb1er » Mer 27 Mai 2020 14:54

buron44 a écrit :